Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The first novel in my life

I have not experienced enough about reading the novels. I haven’t read novels before The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I think this novel is niether hard nor easy . Really I enjoyed reading this novel because I am interested in what the story is talking about. For example, the story talks about Eddie’s life, and the heaven. The handouts help me because they give me main ideas and background information. Actually I listened to this strory just one time and I think it’s very useful and helped me to understand the story.

Comments:
I read your classmates' blog a little while ago and they enjoyed reading the novel that you've mentioned here as well! I'm now really interested in reading the novel!
 
Reading novels is the only way I know of to experience life as a different person. It can help you to understand what it feels like to live in a different time or place or to have a different gender or religion or philosophy. I hope that this little novel will be the first of many novels that you will read during your lifetime!
 
I like the audiobooks and looking forward the movie. I also agree with your opinion, the handout is very useful for us to understand the story.
 
Hi, Saoud
It is good for you to read this kind of novel to practice your reading.In addition,I hope that you benefit from this novel.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?