Sunday, October 15, 2006

HARPER'S FERRY

I like the history very much, and I interested about many events which happened in the history. Especially I interested about United States history. I read about civil war that happened in United States. The MEI staff and students went to the West Virginia.
In early morning we took the black bus which I really I like it. After two hours we arrived to Harpers Ferry. From the first look I said wow!! This place what I was looking for. I saw old houses and every thing from the past. We walked around, and we visited many places, before we walked we mad three groups. The Nina group, Harriet group, and Aaron group. I was in Nina group. Nina group started with a book shop, and I bought book about the president Lincoln life. Then we visited John Brown museum. In this trip I knew about him. Really I interested about John Brown. Then we walked to Jefferson rock, and we took many photos there. Next Nina and me we talked about civil war while we were walking to the bridge. In the way we found wax museum about John brown, and I went there, and I saw the mean events which happened in John life. The Nina group was waiting for me out side the museum. When I finished I told Nina what I saw. We crossed the river. And I saw a small canal. Finally we walked back to bus stop, and we took the bus to Maryland. In the way back Essa took some photos when I was sleeping. I took some photos when he was sleeping but he hid his photos.

Comments:
I am really glad you enjoyed Harpers Ferry so much! It's one of my favorite places too. I think you would enjoy Colonial Williamsburg very much!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?